Thursday 25 September 2014

All You Can Ask: Lena Dunham

I never quite knew what the, I guess you could call it hype, was about surrounding Lena Dunham. I thought she was just a comedic and likable actress. But I was wrong. Not only is she an actress, but she is a figurehead, a feminist (+10 brownie points), a writer, a director, a producer and just a rockin', really cool, genuine, forward thinking person and I want to be friends with her (#lovemelena). She is an advocate for everything that would be law in my utopian society (except maybe the allowance of penguins to run for presidency - it's a great idea I promise).

To promote the upcoming release of her new book 'Not That Kind of Girl' which is out September 30th (get on it) Lena filmed a bunch of videos labeled Ask Lena to quench the thirst of practically any question that you have ever pondered. I will link them below to save you the time of frantic googling so happy birthday I hope you enjoy your present and no you can't exchange it, you shouldn't want to anyway. xx




















No comments:

Post a Comment